Mubarak Ademola NOIBI
Academic and Professional Qualifications
B.A. (Hon), M.A, Ph.D (Ibadan)
Area of Specialisation
Department of of Arabic and Islamic Studies, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
Tel: + 234 -
In Progress Nil
Dissertation and Thesis
- The Emergence of Islamic Interest-Free Banking System in Nigeria: the Case of Habib Nigerian Bank Plc. (M.A Project)
- Islamic Microfinance Model as an Alternative to Nigeria’s Conventional Microfinance for Poverty Alleviation. ( Ph.D Thesis)
- Noibi, M.A. (May 2008) “Micro-finance and Poverty Alleviation among Muslims Women in Nigeria” In Y.O. Imam (ed.) The Muslim Women and the Challenges of the contemporary society. (Ijebu-Ode: NATAIS Publishers) pp. 1-15
- Noibi, M.A. (2006) ‘‘An Appraisal of Islamic Banking Movement in Nigeria’’. Journal of Arabic and Islamic Studies, University of Ibadan. No. 19. University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria. pp. 186-199.
- Noibi, M.A. (2007) ‘‘An Assessment of Global Microfinance Models and Lessons for Muslim Practitioners’’. Journal of Arabic and Islamic Studies, University of Ibadan. No. 20. University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria. pp. 62-88.
- Noibi, M.A. (2010) ‘‘Political Corruption and the Nigerian Democratic Environment: The Role of Religion’’. JOAS, Journal of Oriental and African Studies, No.19, Athens – Greece, pp. 233-243. (ISSN:1105:3518)