Personal Profile Page
Name: AYEGBOYIN, Isaac Deji
- Deji Ayegboyin and Ademola Ishola, (1997). African Indigenous Churches: Historical Perspectives, Lagos: Greater Heights Publishers. (I wrote Chpts 1-13 and Chpt.17 and compiled the Index). Internet edition: http://www.irr.org/African-indigenous-churches-ntro.html. (hosted by Institute for Religious Research, Grand Rapids, www.irr.org
- Deji Ayegboyin, (1997 Reprint 1999). â€œThe Origin and Development of Religionâ€ in G. Aderibigbe and D. Ayegboyin (eds.), Religion: Study and Practice, Lagos and Ibadan: Olu-Akin Publishers, (I wrote Chapter Two)- pp 16-38 and edited only Chpts. 1, and 4.
- Deji Ayegboyin, (1998). â€œWomen in Nigerian Baptist Convention: Pace-Setters for Men in Missionsâ€ in Protus Kemdirim and Amba Oduyoye (eds ) Women, Culture and Theological Education, Enugu: West African Association of Theological Institutions (WAATI) Publications, pp.139-158.
- Suberu, Mala, and Ayegboyin (1999). â€œReligious Organisationsâ€ in Oyeleye Oyediran and Adigun, B. Agbaje (eds) Nigeria: Politics of Transition and Governance 1986-1996, Dakar: CODESRIA pp.25-46. (I supplied the write-up on the Christian Organisations and Traditional Religious Institutions pp.28-32).
- Deji Ayegboyin (2000). Unity in the Body of Christ The Nigerian Experienceâ€ An Overviewâ€ in Ademola Ishola and Deji Ayegboyin, (eds.) Re-discovering and Fostering Unity in the Body of Christ: The Nigerian Experience, Wellspring and Africa Theological Fellowship (ATF) Publications. Listed in Regnum Africa, Akrofi-Christaller Memorial Centre Books, Akwapem; Akropong, â€“ (See Evidence Attached). In this joint edited work, I edited the three articles in the Historical and Theological Overview Section, I edited all but two articles (pp.112-118, 131-140) in section Two. I also edited all the articles in the third section namely contributions from Associations.
- *Deji Ayegboyin (2004). â€œPricilla and Aquila Paradigm in Church Growthâ€ in Deji Ayegboyin and Wale Moronkola (eds.), Godly Family as an Instrument for Church Growth, Ibadan: Royal People (pp. 128-134).
- *Deji Ayegboyin, (2004). The Synoptics: Introductory Notes on the Gospels according to Matthew, Mark and Luke, Ibadan: Daystar, (pp 148) *(viii) Deji Ayegboyin (2005). â€œAsceticismâ€ in Stanley Burgess (ed) The Encyclopedia of Pentecostalism and Charismatic Christianity, (A Berkshire Reference Work). New York & London: Routledge, pp. 44-46.
- *Deji Ayegboyin and Akpenpuun Dzurgba, (2005) â€œTheological Education in Nigerian Universities: An Evaluation of its Spiritual Value in E. Martey, P. Kemdirim and Deji Ayegboyin (eds.) Spirituality and Theological Education in West Africa (Accra: WAATI Publications) pp. 78-92.
- Deji Ayegboyin (1990). â€œThe Baptist Mission Factor in the Development of Ogbomoso: A Synopsisâ€, Religious Review: Christo-Lasu A Journal of the Department of Religious Studies, Lagos State University, Vol. 1 (1), pp. 39-50.
- Area of Specialization: Church History
- Research Interests: Church History