- Humanistic Morality and the Hobbesian social contract theory.
- Islamic account of creation and the challenges of Human Cloning.
Dissertation and Thesis
- M.A. Dissertation: “A critical study of the feminist challenge to Ethical theory.”
- Ph.D Thesis: “Contemporary Anti- foundationalism and feminist Epistemology.”
- B. Lanre-Abass (2004) “An Exposition of some Problems of Philosophy” in F.A. Adeigbo (ed.) Philosophy and Logic, A Critical Introduction (Ibadan: Loud Books) pp. 51-61.ISBN 978-376 19-6-X.
- B. Lanre-Abass (2006) “A Feminist Critique of Epistemological foundationalism” in R.A. Akanmidu (ed.) Footprints in Philosophy (Ibadan: Hope Publications) pp. 64-74. ISBN 978-8080-17-0.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2007) ”Terrorism, Women and Africa’s value system” in Afis Ayinde Oladosu (ed.) Islam in Contemporary Africa: On Violence, Terrorism and Development, Chapter 10, (United Kingdom: Cambridge Scholars Publishing), pp.142-157. ISBN 184718-157-0; ISBN 9781847 181572.
- B. Lanre-Abass and Ipadeola A.P. (2009), Representative Leadership and the Quest for Political stability in Anyiam-Osigwe’s Socio-political thought, Vol. 2 (Ibadan: Nigeria: Hope publications, pp. 118-132. ISBN 978-8080-50-2.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2000) “A Critique of the Treatment of Female Experience in Kantian Ethical Theory,” West African Journal of Philosophical Studies Vol. 3, December A Publication of Episcopal Conference of Anglophone West.Africa, (AECAWA), Enugu, pp. 111-125 ISSN 1595-255X.
- B. Lanre-Abass (2001) “Education and Moral Development: Towards A Pragmatic Moral Philosophy of Education in Nigeria”, Journal of Philosophy and Development, Vol. 7 Nos 1 and 2, (Department of Philosophy, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye), pp. 66-99,. ISSN 117-7678.
- B. Lanre-Abass (2002) “The Notions of Justice in Rawls and Nozick as They Relate to the Economic Empowerment of Nigerian Women”. International Journal of African Culture and Ideas, Vol. 4, Nos.1, (Department of General Studies, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso), pp.58-67. .ISSN 1597-0404
- B. Lanre-Abass (2003) “The problem of Human Nature in the Liberal Political. Theory of John Locke and Contemporary Social Sciences” Sophia: An African Journal of Philosophy, Vol. 6, No. 1 Sept. (Department of Philosophy, University of Calabar, Calabar), pp.52-69.. ISSN 1119-443X.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2004) “A Critique of the Mind, Brain Identity Theory” Amamihe Journal of Applied Philosophy, Vol. 2, (Department of Philosophy, Imo State University, Owerri), pp.1-10,. ISSN 1897-0779.
- B. Lanre-Abass (2002) “The Position of Women in Legislature and popular Participation in Nigeria and The United States of America” Castalia Ibadan Journal of Multicultural/Multidisciplinary Studies ,Vol.12 No 2. (Department of Classics, University of Ibadan, Ibadan), pp. 74-83. ISSN1595-2851..
- B. Lanre-Abass,(2003) ‘Feminism in the Postmodernist Age” Journal of Social, Political and Economic Studies Vol 28, No. 3 (Fall). A publication of Council for Social and Economic Studies, (Washington DC, United States of America), pp.355-368. ISSN 0193-5941.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2006) “Islamic Marriage Practices and the HIV/AIDS Pandemic”. Orita, Journal of the Department of Religious Studies, Vol.XXXVIII, June and December,(University of Ibadan, Ibadan), pp. 135-152. ISSN 0030-5596.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (1999) The ethic of Care: An alternative Approach, Journal of Philosophical Transactions, Vol.1, No.1, A publication of Research Communications, Lagos.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2008) “Empiricist and Feminist Epistemology: An African Experience”, Philosophia Vol. 37, NO. 1, January. A Publication of Phillipine National Philosophical Research Society, De la Salle University, Manila, Phillipines. pp. 1-13. ISSN 0115-8988.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2008) “Poverty and maternal mortality in Nigeria: Towards a more viable ethics of modern medical practice”, BMC: International journal for equity in health, 7:11, April. An online publication of BIOMED CENTRAL Avalable at www.equityhealthj.com. Doi 10.1186/1475-9276-7-11.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2008), “Assisted Reproductive Technology in Cultural Contexts”, Eubios: Journal of Asian and International Bioethics, Vo. 18 (3), May, An official journal of Eubios Ethics Institute Published by the Asian Bioethics Association, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 86-92.ISSN 1173-2571.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2007) “Feminist epistemology and African Human Value Systems”, Journal of Philosophy, Culture and Tradition, Vol, 4. Center for Philosophy Theology and Cultural Traditions, Department of Philosophy, St. Francis Xavier University, (Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada, pp. 57-73 ISSN1609-2392.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2008), “Surrogate motherhood and the predicament of the African woman”, Phavisminda Journal, Vol. 7, May A Joint Publication of the Department of Philosophy, University of San Carlos and Philosophical Association of the Visayas and Mindanao, Phillipines. pp. 43-61. ISSN 0118-1521.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2008) “Scientific misconduct and the functions of research ethics committees in a developing country”, Kinaadman: An Interdisciplinary Research Journal. A publication of Holy Name University, Tagbilaran City, Bohol,Phillipines.Vol 19. No.2, October pp. 92-102 ISSN.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2008), “Recommending Euthanasia for a Developing Country”, Eubios: Journal of Asian and International Bioethics, Vo. 18 (5), September, An official journal of Eubios Ethics Institute Published by the Asian Bioethics Association, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 152-157, .ISSN 1173-2571.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2008), ‘Cultural Differences in advance directives relating to End of Life Decision Making’ Journal of Philosophy and Religion, Vol.9 No. 1 January-June. A Publication of Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand, pp.23-50. ISSN 1513-6442.
- B. Lanre-Abass, (2008), ‘The Crisis of Leadership in Nigeria and the imperative of a Virtue Ethic, Philosophia Africana, Vol. 11, No. 2. August. A publication of the Department of Philosophy and Religious studies, Ball State University, Muncie, U.S.A. pp.117-141. ISSN 1539-8250.
- B Lanre-Abass, (2009), ‘Quine, Objectivity and Feminist Epistemology’, West African Journal of Philosophical Studies, Vol. 12, December. A Publication of Episcopal Conference of Anglophone West.Africa, (AECAWA), Enugu, pp. 32-51 ISSN 1595-255X.
- B Lanre-Abass, (2010), ‘Technology, Individual Rights and the Ethical Evaluation of Risks’, Journal of Information, Communication and Ethics in Society (JICES), Vol. 8, Issue 4, A publication of Emerald Group Publishing, Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley BD 16 1WA, United Kingdom pp 308-322. ISSN 1477-996X..
- B Lanre-Abass, (2010), ‘Suicide and Human Dignity: An African Perspective’, Humanity and Social Sciences Journal (HSSJ), Vol. 5, Issue 1, pp. 50-62. (Online Journal: http://www.idosi.org/hssj/online.htm) . (Pakistan) . ISSN 1818-4960.
- B Lanre-Abass, (2010), ‘Racism and its Presuppositions: Towards a Pragmatic Ethics of Social Change’ Human Affairs: A Postdisciplinary Journal for Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 20, Number 4, December 2010. A Publication of Slovak Academy of Sciences, Klemensova 19, 81364 Bratislava, Slovakia. pp 364-375. ISSN 1210-3055